• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Well I'm hoping, but my mam always told me to never try and change a man
    I wish more "mam's" would give that advice, and I wish even more that thier daughters would listen.....

Comment

Well I'm hoping, but my mam always told me to never try and change a man
      I think the hint was not to change the man, just his clothes occaisionaly.

(Up-the-butt, really!)

Comment

Those of us who are sexual advanced enough to try a bit of up-the-butt know that it doesn't cause anal leakage.

Course I cant imagine you ever persuading a woman to try it - I'm sure its a hard enough chore to get them to sh*g you the normal way.
        Put it this way, I don't have to chase chubbies just yet
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          I once shagged a chubbie in a moment of desparation and ended up burning my ar$e on the light bulb.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4174519.stm

What a daft idea - Alexander the Great and most of his soldiers were as gay as coots (on campaign at least anyway), and they conquered half the known world. The Yanks might get more than they bargained for if they tried that stunt.

Anyway, I seem to recall reading that a secret UK government report just after WW2 expressed concern that a significant proportion of RAF and Navy personnel (20% or even 30% or more I think it was) were believed to have been regularly having gay sex with each other, but that presumably hadn't had much effect on morale or fighting effectiveness as we won
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

Ah has your wrist healed like?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X