• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

parse2.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parse2.com

Could I get people to pop over to Technical - parse2.com and leave their comments regarding my new website.

i likes it

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
      i likes it
      Nice - simple and sweet. Clean code.

Comment

OrangeHopper,

it looks very technical !

one thing on the home page there is the following sentence:

'This makes aParse parsers ideally suited to the intepretation of protocol messages.
        '

Interpretation !

All the best with it whatever it is.

Fun aside, is it not something which could be valuable to enterprise users of integration brokers like WebMethods ?

Milan.

Comment

Thank you for your comments gents.

Fleetwood would be proud of you Milan. Fixed.

I'm not sure where I'm going with parse2 but it is a start. Nearly every system we work on involves conversions. We normally right bespoke software or use a commercial package to do those conversions. The conversion component of comercial packages is usually only a small part of the expensive whole. I'm hoping people who write software to handle large volumes of conversions may be interested in my produce because it is free and doesn't come with everything else that a commercial package includes.

For now I need to decided what to do next. I think I need to pick a messaging standard (say EDIFACT), produce the grammars and have more meaningful examples up and running on the website.

There is so much I can do with this and so little time available to do it in.

Comment

This is all new to me, but I like the name - ape arse

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              This is all new to me, but I like the name - ape arse
              You like ape arse?

So that's what you do on weekends?

Comment

OH,

I just pm'd you

Milan.

Comment

Looks like a university compsci final year project to me. Nice and everything, but you could have watched TV or gone for a bit of a walk instead. Or perhaps had a cup of tea? I like tea.

Comment

They didn't have compsci degrees in my day.

My nutrimat machine has run out of tea.

Comment

Working...
                    X