• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Plan B'ers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Plan B'ers

Morning All,

is there a website for Plan B'ers or entrepeneurs to discuss
    relevant issues ?

Looking into to all of the options for financing greater than organic growth of the Plan B and would like to get more info on the options available and where to go for them.

Thanks,

Milan.

You have a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      Morning All,

relevant issues ?

Looking into to all of the options for financing greater than organic growth of the Plan B and would like to get more info on the options available and where to go for them.

Thanks,

Milan.
      Is the .Net boom not good enough for you !? You are Plan B obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        Morning All,

relevant issues ?

Thanks,

Milan.
        I'd be interested in this as well....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

work 24 hours
          every little help

Comment

Surely if everyone is dreaming of their Plan B to take over and give them the lifestyle and freedom they desire, should it not be called Plan A.

Just thinking in psychological terms here - if its a plan B it will always be second best or a backup plan.

If I had one it would be a Plan A!!

Comment

Hmm i've just thought of a plan C

PlanB.com !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swissmike
                Surely if everyone is dreaming of their Plan B to take over and give them the lifestyle and freedom they desire, should it not be called Plan A.

I think the 'B' stands for 'bullsh1t'

HTH

Comment

When loads of people move from Plan A to Plan B, it will create an excess in supply in Plan B, reducing its profitability, and an excess is supply in Plan A, leaving us Plan A-ers quids in.

Comment

thanks for the responses, Clippy got the pm thanks.

Rootsnall, suffice to say the .Net space is good and hopefully will stay that way for a long time, I won't be giving up .Net until there is a full time role for me in plan b.

Good luck with your plan b's everyone.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X