• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for Plan B'ers"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Sas,

if I make you laugh, and have bought a ray of happiness into your day then I am pleased to say I have achieved something this morning.

Keep happy, things could be worse,

Hyper,

thank you.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    Hello Hyper,

no, that is the not the model the most successfuly entrepeneurs have used

the model the most successful entrepeneurs have used is to:

put the right team in place for plan b so that it runs itself under your guidance

it's all about the people you see

I have have to say, it is amazing, magical, put the right people in the right roles, get them motivated and wow, it is amazing to see what can be achieved

all the best,

Milan.
    You make me laugh, Benes. All talk, no walk. Pants, not trousers as it were.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Hello Hyper,

put the right team in place for plan b so that it runs itself under your guidance

I have have to say, it is amazing, magical, put the right people in the right roles, get them motivated and wow, it is amazing to see what can be achieved

all the best,

Milan.
    Good one benes old chap - hope it goes well!

Leave a comment:

• The Farmer
    replied
    Morning All,

is there a website for Plan B'ers or entrepeneurs to discuss
    relevant issues ?

Thanks,

Milan.

www.contractoruk.com

HTH

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hello Hyper,

all the best,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Rather than sharing valuable resources on Plan A and Plan B, is it not more efficient to focus everything on just one plan and take the risk?

Is this not the business model for all of the successful entrepreneurs?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    the most important thing Kramer, is to be happy and satisfied with your life

are you happy and satisfied with your life ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    a full time roll... ???

How can avon party planning ever replace .netting?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    thanks for the responses, Clippy got the pm thanks.

Rootsnall, suffice to say the .Net space is good and hopefully will stay that way for a long time, I won't be giving up .Net until there is a full time role for me in plan b.

Good luck with your plan b's everyone.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    When loads of people move from Plan A to Plan B, it will create an excess in supply in Plan B, reducing its profitability, and an excess is supply in Plan A, leaving us Plan A-ers quids in.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by swissmike
    Surely if everyone is dreaming of their Plan B to take over and give them the lifestyle and freedom they desire, should it not be called Plan A.

I think the 'B' stands for 'bullsh1t'

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Hmm i've just thought of a plan C

PlanB.com !!!

Leave a comment:

• swissmike
    replied
    Surely if everyone is dreaming of their Plan B to take over and give them the lifestyle and freedom they desire, should it not be called Plan A.

Just thinking in psychological terms here - if its a plan B it will always be second best or a backup plan.

If I had one it would be a Plan A!!

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    work 24 hours
    every little help

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Morning All,

is there a website for Plan B'ers or entrepeneurs to discuss
    relevant issues ?

Looking into to all of the options for financing greater than organic growth of the Plan B and would like to get more info on the options available and where to go for them.

Thanks,

Milan.
    I'd be interested in this as well....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X