• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Is there any other country in Europe where this would cause outrage ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli
    It is pretty clear that we white boys would be mad to even talk to a Muslim girl and I guess it’s the same for all other non Muslim colours/religions/creeds/denominations.

The Blackburn panorama program gave another example where a young white girl was in mortal danger for simply being seen with a Muslim lad. This is how it is they will never accept us and will never integrate into our society, which they clearly despise.
    There you go.

This is a blatant attempt to paint all immigrants as muslims who regulary kill and terrorise anybody who is not a muslim. If you actually look at the ethnic background of the people coming into our country you will find that the vast majority are not muslim.

Reading the above you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about muslims and are also ranting in a typical white supremesist kind of way. BNP propaganda perhaps ?

Comment

It amuses me.
      Not a way of making yourself sound more intelligent than you really are then?

And you still haven't answered my question on Goldblatt. Or are you still googling?

I think I've found myself a new Chico
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Actually I have a question: What do you make of Goldblatt's Conjecture?
        Never heard of it. It may be real and if it is I'm sure you will appreciate that Mathematics is a huge discipline. However it does give a false picture to the exteemed posters herein, bit like you give about the intellect, or lack thereof, of SAS programmers.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          The British religion is Church Of England. Surely anyone not CofE should be non-british? Lets start by giving Jehovahs Witnesses a lower priority...
          C of E is established church in England, not Britain.

Comment

Never heard of it. It may be real and if it is I'm sure you will appreciate that Mathematics is a huge discipline. However it does give a false picture to the exteemed posters herein, bit like you give about the intellect, or lack thereof, of SAS programmers.
            Goldblatt's Conjecture would be encountered in the first or second year of any Pure Maths degree.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              There you go.

This is a blatant attempt to paint all immigrants as muslims who regulary kill and terrorise anybody who is not a muslim. If you actually look at the ethnic background of the people coming into our country you will find that the vast majority are not muslim.

Reading the above you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about muslims and are also ranting in a typical white supremesist kind of way. BNP propaganda perhaps ?
              Do try harder, read it again. Or maybe this bit may be more to your liking white, white, white, white, white, muslim, black, white,....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Goldblatt's Conjecture would be encountered in the first or second year of any Pure Maths degree.
                I assure you it would not, let me google it to see if I can unravel your dilemma.

Comment

let me google it to see if I can unravel your dilemma.

You, sir, are a fraud.
                  Last edited by sasguru; 22 May 2007, 13:39.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    BNP propaganda perhaps ?
                    Many have pointed the finger and screamed BNP.
                    None have yet explained what is wrong with said rant?
                    Just because you find the BNP distasteful it does not make them wrong.
                    Even NL drones seem to be in agreement, yet they still shout racist at the BNP.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I assure you it would not, let me google it to see if I can unravel your dilemma.
                      I think Assguru is on with Eulers wibble to Goldbachs ternary thingamagib.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X