• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown Shows His True Colours (Sh1t is brown, isn't it?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    So I suppose bombing the tulip out of Vietnam, Cambodia* and Laos*, dropping more bombs per year than in all of WWII, then ultimately losing, doesn't count.

(*dropping bombs on countries you aren't actually at war with, to boot).
    Oh stop it, you are showing your ignorance around the political process that went in to deciding what targets and areas could and couldnt be attacked.

Look what happened with Uncle Sam took one glove off during Linebacker II. They should have taken the Gloves off from the get go instead of pussy footing around with no go zones (and worse still, letting Charlie know about the no go zones!)

Its one thing fighting a war, its another to shackle your armed forces with so much red tape as to vitually hand victory to your enemy...as occured in Vietnam.

end of history lesson

Mailman

Comment

Everytime I see this thread I think it says "Brown sh*ts his pants"
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        Quite well actually...lots of them getting their packets of raisins on a daily basis well feck all allied soldiers are ending up hero's
        And that is what you mean by going "quite well"? An invasion that was supposed to be over within nine months, and four years later it is still chaos!
        Look what happened with Uncle Sam took one glove off during Linebacker II. They should have taken the Gloves off from the get go instead of pussy footing around with no go zones (and worse still, letting Charlie know about the no go zones!)

Its one thing fighting a war, its another to shackle your armed forces with so much red tape as to vitually hand victory to your enemy...as occured in Vietnam.
        I see the Armchair General Mailman plan now - a scorched-earth policy in Iraq!

It will be a much improved place since the Saddam days!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I know someone has got his head up his arse and it isn't me...
          Hence the muffled tone of your voice

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            And that is what you mean by going "quite well"? An invasion that was supposed to be over within nine months
            The invasion was...and if Im not mistaken the armed forces of eye-rak got their behinds handed to them in french made surrender slings!

a scorched-earth policy in Iraq!
            My god...you racist!

It will be a much improved place since the Saddam days!
            Actually...religious fueled beheadings aside...that seems to be the case. The first chance Iraqi's were given to take part in the "real" democratic process of voting they took to it like a jihadi to semtex!

And unlike what the beeb would have you believe not all of iraq has jihadi's walking around trying to convert the non-believers...although given the rather exclusive coverage of the country (good news is no news) its no wonder the brain dead like yourself follow the old "surrender at the first opportunity" mantra

Mailman

Comment

Hahahahaha...what was that about something up your something?

Oh no...naughty Mr Mailman is mean to me so I dont want to play in the sand pit anymore...and Im taking my toys home with me!

Mailman

Comment

There is no excuse for bad hair and pi55ed eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X