• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Which one of you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Which one of you

    is Robert Hastings, the 31 year old loser who's business venture in Australia failed and he has since disappeared with the nanny. The rest looks pretty unedifying too

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1806515.ece

    There are an awful lot of divorcees on this site moaning about how they are being treated by their ex's, but I would imagine that there are more sides to their stories than they would be prepared to admit.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

    #2
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    is Robert Hastings, the 31 year old loser who's business venture in Australia failed and he has since disappeared with the nanny. The rest looks pretty unedifying too

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1806515.ece

    There are an awful lot of divorcees on this site moaning about how they are being treated by their ex's, but I would imagine that there are more sides to their stories than they would be prepared to admit.
    Oh dear, an agent dealing with morality issues! Please, no!

    Besides, I wouldn't call a loser someone who gets a "19-year-old nanny".
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Francko
      Oh dear, an agent dealing with morality issues! Please, no!

      Besides, I wouldn't call a loser someone who gets a "19-year-old nanny".

      Hitler could get away with dealing with morality issues on this board
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        Hitler could get away with dealing with morality issues on this board
        If Hitler was an agent, the sector would have been slightly more ethical.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Francko
          If Hitler was an agent, the sector would have been slightly more ethical.
          we offered him a post but he spent too much time on the golf course
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Francko
            If Hitler was an agent, the sector would have been slightly more ethical.
            The pope is a tard.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Francko
              Oh dear, an agent dealing with morality issues! Please, no!

              Besides, I wouldn't call a loser someone who gets a "19-year-old nanny".
              Given a chance most of us would run away with a 19 yr old looker

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by andy
                Given a chance most of us would run away with a 19 yr old looker

                shag one maybe but not run away with one unless you are under 30
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

                Comment


                  #9
                  And there go three more children heading to the Jeremy Kyle show when they're older - caused by the greed of both the father and the grandparents. With talk of property, law, blokes getting their end away with teenage nannies; the kids are conveniently ignored, not least by their own kin. It's bloody sad.
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X