• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you

is Robert Hastings, the 31 year old loser who's business venture in Australia failed and he has since disappeared with the nanny. The rest looks pretty unedifying too

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1806515.ece

There are an awful lot of divorcees on this site moaning about how they are being treated by their ex's, but I would imagine that there are more sides to their stories than they would be prepared to admit.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    is Robert Hastings, the 31 year old loser who's business venture in Australia failed and he has since disappeared with the nanny. The rest looks pretty unedifying too

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1806515.ece

There are an awful lot of divorcees on this site moaning about how they are being treated by their ex's, but I would imagine that there are more sides to their stories than they would be prepared to admit.
    Oh dear, an agent dealing with morality issues! Please, no!

Besides, I wouldn't call a loser someone who gets a "19-year-old nanny".
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko

Hitler could get away with dealing with morality issues on this board
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        Hitler could get away with dealing with morality issues on this board
        If Hitler was an agent, the sector would have been slightly more ethical.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

we offered him a post but he spent too much time on the golf course

Comment

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Given a chance most of us would run away with a 19 yr old looker

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                Given a chance most of us would run away with a 19 yr old looker

shag one maybe but not run away with one unless you are under 30

Comment

And there go three more children heading to the Jeremy Kyle show when they're older - caused by the greed of both the father and the grandparents. With talk of property, law, blokes getting their end away with teenage nannies; the kids are conveniently ignored, not least by their own kin. It's bloody sad.
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                  X