• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Kitchen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    oh dear

Milan.
    that's what I say before i run over an animal in richmond park

Comment

ohdear, please do continue, tell us more,

Milan.

Comment

I agree,

I'm building a new house, and fitting it with all new equipment but one thing I am not buying yet is the flat screen TV because every time I go in MediaMarkt etc I cannot see a better picture from the flatscreens than I can see from the CRT televisions.

For now, the new house will run with our Sony Trinitron, until such time as the flat screens deliver a picture that a, isn't jerky, b, is the same from all angles, c, doesn't appear to cache the picture and catch up every so often.

Also, I am not satisfied with the life of plasma's at the moment

What does the membership think ?

Milan.

My current LCD is only 27" but is fantastic in all respects...it cost £1,500 so I went for quality rather than size and for my main TV its perfect...same from all angles etc etc...

I did it when I had the house built so its above the fireplace and all wiring in the walls...gives much better options for laying out the room...

Also had wiring put in the kitchen for the XBOX and a TV...not had the cash to get the TV yet but its only a matter of time.

Best thing I did though was get speakers put in the ceiling of my en-suite bathroom connected to the TV and DVD in the bedroom...perfect for those romantic baths with the missus...and means you never have to hurry a dump for fear of missing the start of a programme...is this manly enough for you Rightstuff (er...sorry...genius)???
        Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
          My current LCD is only 27" but is fantastic in all respects...it cost £1,500 so I went for quality rather than size and for my main TV its perfect...same from all angles etc etc...

I did it when I had the house built so its above the fireplace and all wiring in the walls...gives much better options for laying out the room...

Also had wiring put in the kitchen for the XBOX and a TV...not had the cash to get the TV yet but its only a matter of time.

Best thing I did though was get speakers put in the ceiling of my en-suite bathroom connected to the TV and DVD in the bedroom...perfect for those romantic baths with the missus...and means you never have to hurry a dump for fear of missing the start of a programme...is this manly enough for you Rightstuff (er...sorry...genius)???
          I have trained you well.

Comment

You have exposed yourself...You are obviously a Permie.!!! Taking credit for something that a contractor has done!!!

Comment

XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-

Milan.

Comment

XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-XXX-WARNING-PERMIE-ALERT-

Milan.
                why are you sending kisses to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
                  You have exposed yourself...You are obviously a Permie.!!! Taking credit for something that a contractor has done!!!
                  isn't that a team manager?

Comment

Yep...deffo a Permie...now trying to get me as a contractor to endorse your promotion to management...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                      Also who would know what has been done during your occupancy of the building?
                      By finding the wires and looking at the date stamp on them.

HTH

tim

Comment

Working...
                      X