• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

BOO!!! Harry won't be going to Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BOO!!! Harry won't be going to Iraq

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6663053.stm

    And I was so looking forward to it.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

    #2
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6663053.stm

    And I was so looking forward to it.
    Ah, well, at least he'll have more time to frequent trendy night clubs, get pissed and make a tw@t of himself.

    Comment


      #3
      Even if he was, do you think they would announce it?? ;-)
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

      Comment


        #4
        I think they should have kept it quiet and seeded the whole army with ginger lookalikes, only to use them in carefully planned ambushes.

        Comment


          #5
          I quite liked the T-shirts.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zorba
            I think they should have kept it quiet and seeded the whole army with ginger lookalikes, only to use them in carefully planned ambushes.
            What a fantastic idea. We could rid ourselves of all the gingers in the country.

            Comment


              #7
              Just another symptom of our risk adverse culture

              Marines that surrender to fuzzy wuzzies without a fight

              Ten Tors abandoned because it was a bit windy and wet

              Country's gone to the dogs
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

              Comment


                #8
                The reason Harry is not going to Iraq is the recent (Iranian-backed) attack on a Challenger 2 tank:

                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6586401.stm

                The MOD knows that if Harry goes to Iraq every British tank in Basra will be blown to hell and back.
                Cats are evil.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by swamp
                  The reason Harry is not going to Iraq is the recent (Iranian-backed) attack on a Challenger 2 tank:

                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6586401.stm

                  The MOD knows that if Harry goes to Iraq every British tank in Basra will be blown to hell and back.
                  I've been following the news of this, and some parents of serving soldiers moan that Harry is getting off lightly because he is privileged.

                  However, serving soldiers themselves say they agreed with him not going, because they would not want to be posted anywhere near him.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    he will be able to command from his house. What with faster broadband speeds and a wireless network it's only moments until War Games come true
                    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X