• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOO!!! Harry won't be going to Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chef
    replied
    New Opportunity, New Lab.. oh no wait a minute, done that one

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    I think this is the end of Britain's adventure in Iraq.

I can understand the Military top brass's decision - they had little alternative. However, other British soldiers will now say - if they can't protect Prince Harry, what chance do I stand.

This may be a shrewd move by Dannatt, who fell out with Blair a few months ago - saying at the time on live TV that the troops in Iraq are doing more harm than good and really oughta come home.

Now there is a new Prime Minister, and a new opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    If Harry did go think what power the Enemies would have if ever he was kidnapped. I know Blair always say we won't negotiate with terrorists e.t.c. but it would be interesting to see how far they would bend over to get him back.

Bush had no problems negoitating with terrorists - witness the US removal of the millitary bases from Saudi Arabia as Al Queda demanded.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Does anybody know why we are in Iraq ?
    Operation Grab Oil Gone Wrong

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    If Harry did go think what power the Enemies would have if ever he was kidnapped. I know Blair always say we won't negotiate with terrorists e.t.c. but it would be interesting to see how far they would bend over to get him back.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Operation Iraqi Liberation - ooops that sounds too much like OIL.... Let's call it "Operation Iraqi Freedom".

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Well i've never seen a black or pakistani ginger, I have seen irish ones however. HTH!

I've seen a ginger afro carribean chap. He was working as a security guard at a hotel I stayed at in Jamaica.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well i've never seen a black or pakistani ginger, I have seen irish ones however. HTH!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    What a fantastic idea. We could rid ourselves of all the gingers in the country.
    Do you teach your kids to pick on 'gingers' as well? why not go the whole hog and say blacks, paki's, and the Irish?

I despair sometimes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X