• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think interest rates will stay at 5.25%, place your bets...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rootsnall
    Good insult !
    You can read all SB's insults in private eye, get it on subscription and insult him before he knows what he is going to say.

PS I bet savings rates don't go up for ages (barstewards)
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Oh look - the septic cat is back for another beating up
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Oh look - the septic cat is back for another beating up
        You couldn't beat your way out of a Paper bag, even if it were tissue paper.
        Now tell us how wonderful and smart you are!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          You can read all SB's insults in private eye

You really rate them then baggy? Backhanded compliment I suppose. Perhaps I should get in touch with them?
          Mind you, it is a target-rich environment round here with fodder like Churchill and AtW about always leading with their over-developed primordial chins!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Good insult !
            Feck me praise from one's peers!

Btw roots, being a peer of SB is not a good thing.

Comment

You couldn't beat your way out of a Paper bag, even if it were tissue paper.
              Now tell us how wonderful and smart you are!
              Ah yes, Bag'O'Puss, did you know my life is wonderful?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Ah yes, Bag'O'Puss, did you know my life is wonderful?
                Yes I often find people boasting on internet fora are usually very well adjusted.

Comment

Yes I often find people boasting on internet fora are usually very well adjusted.
                  More adjusted than people who always take things seriously?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Feck me praise from one's peers!

Btw roots, being a peer of SB is not a good thing.
                    I hadn't really been following who was abusing who for what, just thought it was a well constructed insult worthy of comment ! I have noticed SB gets in a few fights.

Comment

I have noticed SB gets in a few fights.
                      That's about the only thing noticeable about him...

Comment

Working...
                      X