• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I think interest rates will stay at 5.25%, place your bets..."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall
    I have noticed SB gets in a few fights.
    That's about the only thing noticeable about him...

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Feck me praise from one's peers!

Btw roots, being a peer of SB is not a good thing.
    I hadn't really been following who was abusing who for what, just thought it was a well constructed insult worthy of comment ! I have noticed SB gets in a few fights.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Yes I often find people boasting on internet fora are usually very well adjusted.
    More adjusted than people who always take things seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Ah yes, Bag'O'Puss, did you know my life is wonderful?
    Yes I often find people boasting on internet fora are usually very well adjusted.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You couldn't beat your way out of a Paper bag, even if it were tissue paper.
    Now tell us how wonderful and smart you are!
    Ah yes, Bag'O'Puss, did you know my life is wonderful?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Good insult !
    Feck me praise from one's peers!

Btw roots, being a peer of SB is not a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You can read all SB's insults in private eye

You really rate them then baggy? Backhanded compliment I suppose. Perhaps I should get in touch with them?
    Mind you, it is a target-rich environment round here with fodder like Churchill and AtW about always leading with their over-developed primordial chins!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Oh look - the septic cat is back for another beating up
    You couldn't beat your way out of a Paper bag, even if it were tissue paper.
    Now tell us how wonderful and smart you are!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh look - the septic cat is back for another beating up

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Good insult !
    You can read all SB's insults in private eye, get it on subscription and insult him before he knows what he is going to say.

PS I bet savings rates don't go up for ages (barstewards)

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Put a sock in it sailor-boy, when we need the input from the Big Girl's Blouse section of CUK we'll let you know. Back to your spreadsheets and your Daily Mail you dreary great wannabe ponce.
    Good insult !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Alexei is rightly proud of the fact that he has taken stupidity to the nth degree!!
    And yet one can't help feeling a smidgeon of sympathy - cooped up in his Brum bedsit, so ignorant of the world, his only consolation his Sisyphean and untimately futile labour.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    FFS you're so tedious!
    Put a sock in it sailor-boy, when we need the input from the Big Girl's Blouse section of CUK we'll let you know. Back to your spreadsheets and your Daily Mail you dreary great wannabe ponce.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Alexei is rightly proud of the fact that he has taken stupidity to the nth degree!!
    FFS you're so tedious!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Which degree would you like me to quote?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X