• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London (yet again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does DA need 3 posts in a row to prove how great London is?

Something to defend DA?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      I can't believe how naive londoners can be.

How can you claim to be rich as you cannot even afford to buy a nice property in a nice area? But don't worry you are still probably in the top 5% richest people in London (who amazingly cannot even afford to buy a nice house - not to mention second homes in the mountains/seaside or yacht).

Londoners are like big babies, they are given their machine toys and they think they are driving a formula one car.

aren't you a permie?
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
        Why does DA need 3 posts in a row to prove how great London is? Something to defend DA?
        No - he just wants to rack up his post count quickly, I know that type!

Comment

Something to defend DA?
          DA would sell your mother and his mother for a couple of quid. He's trying to convince people that London is great so he can find more candidates for his job adverts. If his companies were in Siberia, he would tell you that Siberia is a friendly warm country.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Something to defend DA?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Siberia is a friendly warm country.
              It's very warm after you chop down (using axe - no automation) a few dozens of big trees.

Comment

DA would sell your mother and his mother for a couple of quid. He's trying to convince people that London is great so he can find more candidates for his job adverts. If his companies were in Siberia, he would tell you that Siberia is a friendly warm country.
                With a brain that works like yours Francko I am not surprised that you cannot afford to live in London
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I can't believe how naive londoners can be.

How can you claim to be rich as you cannot even afford to buy a nice property in a nice area? But don't worry you are still probably in the top 5% richest people in London (who amazingly cannot even afford to buy a nice house - not to mention second homes in the mountains/seaside or yacht).

Londoners are like big babies, they are given their machine toys and they think they are driving a formula one car.
                  So why not feck off then Francko? You're obviously unhappy. I, on the other hand, love it.

PS How's you East-End studio doing?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    so how do you cope?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                      With a brain that works like yours Francko I am not surprised that you cannot afford to live in London
                      I do (soon did) live in London, I just don't like to be poor (and in terms of many european standards that's what Londoners are) even if I have a top paid permie job or contract, that's it. Sure if you are young and can mingle with all the other foreign lovely girls around then it might be worth doing it though - ah but gone are the times where I could.....
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X