• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should the US refuse to admit British Pakistanis without visas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of repeating what most people already know, if I remember correctly the 9/11 bombers were Saudis anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
      Don't be stupid, of course it doesn't.

It makes the beardist.

Free the beard man!
      Just say you have pognophobia, and can the ragheads over there please be moved to economy.

Comment

Every such decision should be made by any government with the interests of its citizens as the primary concern, racism has nothing to do with it. Given the idiotic way our government has turned a blind eye to every sort of radicalism against those who are supposed to be our allies, I do not blame the Yanks one little bit for this.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          As sad as it is I don't think many people would argue that when they get on a plane they would rather there wasn't a group of Asian men with long beards on the flight with them, so does that make someone a racist?
          No, it makes them a retard.

This alleged move is like making black people get visas because they are statistically more likely to be involved in criminality (in the good old USA anyway). Or you could make them sit at the back where they could be monitored.

Is that racist?
          All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
          X