• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Yeah??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Yeah??

Voters 'less grumpy' says Straw
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6606827.stm

Our Jack needs to spend a some time on CUK, I'm sure we can persuade him otherwise. The cynic in me kind of thinks that this is Jack's way of saying to Gordo 'I'm with you, son' and securing his job after the coronation.

I used to think Jack Straw was one of the few politicians (regardless of political persuasion) with some tangible degree of integrity. Clearly he's not immune to nose-browning (or is it brown-noseing)..

There must be someone out there who can think of a good pun involving 'nose' and (Gordon) 'brown'

Propaganda

"Everyone else is happy, you should be too!"

Plenty will buy it.

Comment

He's been having one of his son's special roll ups!
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          I used to think Jack Straw was one of the few politicians (regardless of political persuasion) with some tangible degree of integrity.
          Please refrain from using the word integrity in the same sentence as politician!

Comment

He hasn't been browsing Pension or NHS forums, either...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
            X