• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have a nice weekend?

well?

Yes, indeed, visited Kronborg Slot. Was reading the information boards and was as struck by what they left out as what they actually said. Which I found to be quite thought provoking.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Yes, I dressed up as a vicar and went on a murder mystery evening.

I don't know why I dressed up as a vicar.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Yes, I dressed up as a vicar and went on a murder mystery evening.

I don't know why I dressed up as a vicar.
        Spent the weekend between an open-mic folk festival and wondering why sasguru is such an irritating little kunt

Comment

Saturday I spent the day building a ZoneMinder & MythTV server

Sunday went to see a cousin in his 1st Kick Boxing fight, he lost but gave the other lad a good leathering in the 1st round
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

No.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
              No.
              Me neither. House purchase fell through as the buyer decided to change his mind and not sell. The utter git.

Xeno in potentially homeless mode
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                Me neither. House purchase fell through as the buyer decided to change his mind and not sell. The utter git.

Xeno in potentially homeless mode
                I have the opposite - i am selling at the mo and two buyers have started down the process and pulled out - cheers! Just starting with the third one this morning.

Comment

Repaired my shed. well started too. realised I needed more wood than I had, but too lazy to head to a DIY shop to get some. Spent rest of weekend gardening. (mainly pulling dandelions).
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

i spent 6hrs washing, polishing and waxing my car on saturday.
                    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X