• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Hayfever"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm suffering this morning....

Comment

Have a long holiday in june/july then.

I've noticed in the past that as soon as I step on a plane it goes away. Maybe they're different types of pollen in mainland europe but never had a problem abroad. Do you need another excuse for a long holiday!?
      "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

My hayhever kicks in during June.

Grass is my downfall...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Commiserations, WP...

In my long gone youth, there were exactly two people with hayfever in my class, me being one.

It started when I was about 13.

The only advantage was getting out of games in the summer

And the anti-histamines put me to sleep... the only time I got a good night's sleep was when I was taking piriton duolets...
          Beginning to regret wearing perfume this morning!

Don’t think it’s helping at all!

Can the day get any worse?

Comment

I have coughed three weeks. Initially, GP says it is virol infection. I wonder it is hayfever, tried different meds, no help at all. 5 years ago, it lasted 3 months.

Comment

It's all in the mind you weaklings!!!!

Stop your moaning and get on with it!

(ahem...course I haven't said that to my lad who's actually in bed ill with it today - so I'll just take it out on you lot instead!)
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                has been non stop since March.

Except for the two days it rained.

Fed up now.
                Count yourself lucky you don't have an allergy to the household dust mite. At least with Hayfever you get 6 months off!

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
                  Count yourself lucky you don't have an allergy to the household dust mite. At least with Hayfever you get 6 months off!
                  Get wacko jacko's oxygen tent. Might be going cheap, last I heard he was a bit short of cash for keep paying out quieteners to parents of kids he'd had 'stopping over'.

Where do the dust mites come from, do they fly in through an open window in a new build house, or introduced at the manufacturing stage of matresses for some bizarre reason? Dust != mites so where do the f**kers come from!?
                  "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
                  X