• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does being born......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Numptycorner
    I thought you were being investigated

I am! And I'm still sticking by the "there's no point worrying" rule!

They've been investigating me for about a year now and all I've heard off them in that time is: -

1) Sorry you haven't heard from us for a while - the man investigating you has gone on long term sick.

and

2) Do you agree that all of your expenses in Manchester shouldn't be claimed as this was a permanent job? to which I said "no."

If they decide they're going to shaft me, they will. Nothing I can do about it. And there's absolutely no point worrying about it if you're not being investigated!!! Craziness.

Try and do things right, but always remember, you're in the big boys league now - if you're that scared of the tax man, close up shop and go back to being a permie.

At least, thats my two pennith.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      I am! And I'm still sticking by the "there's no point worrying" rule!

They've been investigating me for about a year now and all I've heard off them in that time is: -

1) Sorry you haven't heard from us for a while - the man investigating you has gone on long term sick.

and

2) Do you agree that all of your expenses in Manchester shouldn't be claimed as this was a permanent job? to which I said "no."

If they decide they're going to shaft me, they will. Nothing I can do about it. And there's absolutely no point worrying about it if you're not being investigated!!! Craziness.

Try and do things right, but always remember, you're in the big boys league now - if you're that scared of the tax man, close up shop and go back to being a permie.

At least, thats my two pennith.
      well said S-A. I for one will come and visit you when you've been sent down...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
        well said S-A. I for one will come and visit you when you've been sent down...

Ah thanks mate
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Ah thanks mate
          And I for one look forward to playing pool with you during the communal break times!

(yes I know we're different sexes, but won't we get sent to a cushy 'low security' prison)

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            And I for one look forward to playing pool with you during the communal break times!

(yes I know we're different sexes, but won't we get sent to a cushy 'low security' prison)

Absolutely - it'll be a nice little break
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              put you inside IR35?

Now my advice for those who Die
              Declare the Pennys on your Eyes

If you drive a car - I'll tax your seat
              If you take a walk - I will tax your feet

Should 5 per cent appear to small
              Be thankful that I dont take it all

Cos Im the TAXMAN -
              Yeah Im the Taxman

And you're working for no-one but Me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock

As long as you don't get more than 24months you can claim travel - not that you'll be doing much
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
                X