• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why we need Sharia law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I advocate castration for every crime perpetrated by a male. That way GB will always win the Tenors World Cup.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by sasguru
      I advocate castration for every crime perpetrated by a male. That way GB will always win the Tenors World Cup.
      Eugenics in action:-)
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Only Pikeys nick dogs as far as I know.
        No, Pikeys nick dags.

"Snatch" - 2000

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan

I would think that chopping the hand off someone who has that little respect for personal property rights and the community he lives in in general would serve as significant deterrent for the individual and future potential thieves.

I'll never ever agree with this.

People tend to steal when: -

a) they're young. Crazy, stupid, mixed up teenagers who make daft decisions shouldn't have to suffer from a disability for the rest of their lives for this. A clip round the ear, yes. Chopping their hands off, no.

b) they need the money. Desperately. Nothing to them is a deterrent.

c) They're pissed, and being stupid. Which is probably what happenned in this case....and we've all been there. I've woken up with salt and pepper pots on more than one occasion - who knows why! I dont deserve to have my hands chopped off because for it.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
            Well for anyone elses dog its OTT. If it were my dog, Id like them and their family to pogo stick over the M25 at rush-hour...
            When was the last time you saw the M25 in rush hour? Pogo-ing amongst parked cars is no deterent!

Comment

Working...
            X