• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why we need Sharia law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we need Sharia law

<rant>
    Blood is boiling now. Owner of the Turkish restaurant where I live had his dog nicked from inside his restaurant. Poor guy is beside himself running around the local parks asking if anybody has seen his dogs.

I own a dog too so I can imagine how it would feel.

If they catch these cnuts that stole his dog, can we chop their f&&&&& hands off?
    </rant>

Sunny "East end is starting to p!ss me off now" San
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Who steals a dog?!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Who steals a dog?!!!
      Any Korean restaurants in the area?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
        <rant>
        Blood is boiling now. Owner of the Turkish restaurant where I live had his dog nicked from inside his restaurant. Poor guy is beside himself running around the local parks asking if anybody has seen his dogs.

I own a dog too so I can imagine how it would feel.

If they catch these cnuts that stole his dog, can we chop their f&&&&& hands off?
        </rant>

Sunny "East end is starting to p!ss me off now" San
        You live in a Turkish restaurant? I know contractor rates had fallen, but still ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          You live in a Turkish restaurant? I know contractor rates had fallen, but still ...
          Only Pikeys nick dogs as far as I know.

If you want Sharia Law, you'd have to dismantle the welfare state. Cut someones hands off makes them disabled, unable to work and eligible for state benefits. Dismantle the welfare state to address this and disabled non-criminals will also be affected. By the way, Sharia is also into public executions and stoning. classic biblical backward mindset thinking.

You want Sharia Law, feck of to Iran or Saudi Arabia; you can have all the Sharia you like while the rational thinkers here can get on with our lives.

Comment

Bad syntax

Originally posted by sasguru
            Rephrase, The owner of a Turkish in the area that I live in.....

Happy now?

To SallyAnne,
            Who steals a dog?

Answer : Some C%nts that need there hand chopped off.

Sunny "Grammar and syntax deviant" San

Comment

Well said Sunnysan.

I'll help you cut their hands off. And smear their nuts in pedigree chum.

Comment

Sharia Law

Originally posted by Kyajae

If you want Sharia Law, you'd have to dismantle the welfare state. Cut someones hands off makes them disabled, unable to work and eligible for state benefits. Dismantle the welfare state to address this and disabled non-criminals will also be affected. By the way, Sharia is also into public executions and stoning. classic biblical backward mindset thinking.

You want Sharia Law, feck of to Iran or Saudi Arabia; you can have all the Sharia you like while the rational thinkers here can get on with our lives.
                You are wrong, not only Pikeys nick dogs, druggies nick dogs as well as kids... basically people who have fcukall respect for society as a whole.

My reference to Sharia law was more bitter humour than a serious reference to its implementation in the UK.

But I tell you what, since the suspected thieves where kids, lets give them ASBOS instead, probably just as effective dont you think?

Comment

Nice racist statement there.

Sounds like you've got your knowledge of Sharia Law from the News Of The World.

So, you are both ignorant and racist. Welcome to my racist idiot ignore list...
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Dog rustling is more common than you'd think, especially if it's a pedigree.

Maybe worth calling in the pet detectives:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,1...120042,00.html

Probably only helps if the dog's been chipped (or is distinctive), which many owners will do if they truly value their pets as members of the family.
                    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
                    X