• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - what is the future?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_
    Which is the most likely to be a winner?

2. Luxury items aimed at the wealthy. Overpriced and elitist products.

Where's the money at?
    2. Those are the ones:

www.londonpaintings.com

although contractors will find that they are very reasonably priced.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      I've often thought about this as an eBay shop venture (no/low risk) but surely its less time consuming to sell small volumes of high mark up products than forever stuffing envelopes and parcels to make a £1 a time?

Dropshipping solves this problem. And I'm sure some of you developer types could automate the whole thing...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
        Dropshipping solves this problem. And I'm sure some of you developer types could automate the whole thing...

Someone tried that last week and sunk a tugboat.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Duncan Bannatyne from dragon's den started initially with icecream vans. According to him there was 75% margin and he was earning 200k from 5-6 vans
          Hence why the mafia rolled in. Sell ices to the kids, drugs to the older kids, and guns to the parents. Not to be confused with icing the kids, drugging the parents and fitting them with concrete boots. I think that's where they went wrong, got too zealous.

Saw it all on that Peter Kay Mr Whippy programme.
          "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
          X