• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random Friday Questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    "funny everyone else seemed to enjoy it-its going to be a weekly thing from now on so get used to it sunshine......now jog on."

I give you until the end of the month. I can see a banning coming....

I doubt it, people are warming to me already there is a line and I rarely cross it sonny.

Comment

Hey I remember Knutsford! Used to work at Alderley Edge yonks ago. Was Knutsford the posh place with the UK's largest number of millionaires? or was it that other crappy little dump over the bridge? I forget.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The first one, though I believe Mayfair is no.1 with Tatton constituency being no. 2

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          Random Friday Questions

RRH Why are you a pr1ck?
          If you think his posts on here are bad:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RRH25
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=QnB0A3sBnpk

Comment

Favourite Fictional TV character - Arnold Rimmer. He just creases me up.

All Time Favourite Band - Rammstein

Has Political correctness 'gone mad'- Well, it's not exactly sane is it ?

Favourite Book - OED

Favourite Tipple - Belgian Beer (witbier benedictus)

1 bullet. Which celebrity's name is on it ? - Ruby Wax

Best age to be is - Any so long as it's breathing and you have your mental and physical faculties intact.

Brief Outline of your weekend -

Friday night : Play WOW with the missus
            Saturday : Play WOW with the missus
            Sunday: Play WOW with the missus
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Good game good game

Favourite Fictional character - RRH, like anybody could really be that much of a *****

All Time Favourite Band - Banned from the roxy

Has Political correctness 'gone mad'- **** off you fat speccy ginger fag. Err, that's a yes.

Favourite Book - 101 things to do with a dead chancellor

Favourite Tipple - Left. Oh, tipple, sorry, rat's blood

1 bullet. Which celebrity's name is on it ? - Graham sodding Norton

Best age to be is - Bronze age

Brief Outline of your weekend -

Friday night : work + play
              Saturday : work + play
              Sunday: No more mars bars.
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                Hey I remember Knutsford! Used to work at Alderley Edge yonks ago. Was Knutsford the posh place with the UK's largest number of millionaires? or was it that other crappy little dump over the bridge? I forget.
                Prestbury has the most millionaires - which bridge are you talking about?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  Prestbury has the most millionaires - which bridge are you talking about?

Im from Over Peover-far nicer.

Comment

Working...
                  X