• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Englands Second City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    If it's southern it has to be Bristol me lover
    gay
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
      Manchester

tallest building outside of london

Home to one of the nations best loved soaps

Many TV dramas set here- Life on Mars, Cold Feet, Queer as Folk, cracker to name a few

Bank of New York and Google chose the city as its UK HQ.

The commonwealth games

Two world class football stadia

Surrounded by the wealthiest areas in the UK outside of Mayfair

to name but a few reasons why it has to be Manchester
      That is one hell of an insecurity complex you have going there RRH. I can see why you are a City fan.
      Why not mention Coronation Street too?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        gay
        We are just misunderstood.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I did...... why do I have an inferiority complex? Does that mean when you bore on about Celtic you too have a complex?

I think we should be told!

Comment

I am fairly new to this forum, but why is it that EVERY single post will end up with a couple people bickering?? Can understand if the bickering is actually about the post itself, but always just ends up totally off track!!

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
              Does that mean when you bore on about Celtic you too have a complex?

I think we should be told!
              Mine is a superiority complex

hth

SB
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
                I am fairly new to this forum, but why is it that EVERY single post will end up with a couple people bickering?? Can understand if the bickering is actually about the post itself, but always just ends up totally off track!!

Welcome to CUK
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Spent more time working in Leeds but enough in Manchester to know its far superior. I wouldn't have even put Birmingham on the list.

Comment

Cities are tulip anyway... the countryside is where it's at.

Zider makes I spooky
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sheffield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XszJ7fFFHr0
                      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                      X