• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best movie quotes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dicks **** assholes speech from Team America, probably the best movie ever.

Guy in Bar:
    "See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to tulip all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in tulip!"

Loads more - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/quotes

Comment

Blade Runner

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

Comment

'Who do I have to f**k to get off this boat ?'
        'I can get you off, not sure about the boat though...'

Comment

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

"Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogsh it, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogsh it. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog sh its ya!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Bunny Lebowski: I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.
          Brandt: Ah hahahahaha! Wonderful woman. We're all, we're all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.
          Bunny Lebowski: Brandt can't watch, though, or he has to pay a hundred.
          Brandt: Ah haha. That's marvelous.
          The Dude: Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

"Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me!"

(The whole of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's rant at the start of Full Metal Jacket is a classic quote )
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

"Neuk me. Neuk me."

Saw that on plenty of classic movies when I was a teenager. Thanks dad for leaving them lying around It's dutch apparently, if you were wondering.

"I only drive as fast as I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes."

"I'll tell you something. I'm glad I found out in time what a partnership with a pair of w&nkers like you would have been. A sleeping partner's one thing, but you're in a ******* coma! Us British we're used to a bit more vitality, imagination, a touch of the dunkirk spirit, know what I mean? What I'm looking for is someone that can contribute to what England has given to the world. Culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than a hotdog. Look at you, the mafia. I've tulip 'em!"
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Name that movie.

Comment

Austin Powers?
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business

Comment

All the best ones are from either Josie Wales or Ulzana's Raid.

"Smell of women, smell of dog" is just perfect on those down there occasions.
                      If the missus drags me to Tescos I wander along with the trolley shouting "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X