• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

p155

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p155

theres a really big chap who sits opposite me who STINKS of piss. and im pretty sure he only has one set of clothes, ever. Ive requested a different desk on many occasions but due to lack of space wasnt given one, how should I proceed on this, can I argue it it a health and safety issue?

Originally posted by churkus
    theres a really big chap who sits opposite me who STINKS of piss. and im pretty sure he only has one set of clothes, ever. Ive requested a different desk on many occasions but due to lack of space wasnt given one, how should I proceed on this, can I argue it it a health and safety issue?
    Is he wearing a GAP hoodie?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Careful on this one. You don't want to be accused of ourdourism or trying to oppress his right to freedom of expression. You'll have the EMUs after you!

Comment

Leave some gift wrapped shower-gel on his desk and maybe include some helpfully typed instructions on how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
          Leave some gift wrapped shower-gel on his desk and maybe include some helpfully typed instructions on how to use it.
          How does one type helpfully?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Just leave a bit of A4 on his desk with the words

'You stink of PIS5' on it. Why beat around the bush.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Why not just leave an industrial size bottle of Febreeze on his desk with a sticky note saying "Got the ******* Hint Yet?"

Comment

Send him some major branded smelly you got for christmas and will never wear with a note saying "This isn't eau de toilet". May be too subtle though.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  How does one type helpfully?
                  Like this

Comment

Working...
                  X