• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aircraft tyres

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    You used to inflate yourself with nitrogen. I've heard of strange ways to get kicks but
    No but I used to take a gasp of 100% oxygen to help with numerous hangovers
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Come to think of it, if they're inflated surely they would explode at high altitude due to the enormous pressure difference. Or are they deflated in flight and reflated before landing. Or are they so strong they don't explode.
      You're not the brightest of people, are you?

Now, you're either female or an extremely dense fat ugly bloke. Is Threaded a relative by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        You're not the brightest of people, are you?

Now, you're either female or an extremely dense fat ugly bloke. Is Threaded a relative by any chance?
        I might be daft but I'm not stupid

Comment

Is that another question?
          Potential client to Accenture Consultant: How much do you usually charge for a consultation like this?
          Accenture: 15,000 for 3 questions.
          Client: Isn't that a bit steep?
          Accenture: Yes. What was your third question?
          God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
            Potential client to Accenture Consultant: How much do you usually charge for a consultation like this?
            Accenture: 15,000 for 3 questions.
            Client: Isn't that a bit steep?
            Accenture: Yes. What was your third question?

Comment

The French Concorde was brought down by one bursting and I've not heard of a solid rubber one bursting, so I'd say that they are inflated
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Just finished the book "Rip-off!: The Scandalous Inside Story of the Management Consulting Money Machine"

Good read

Comment

You used to inflate yourself with nitrogen. I've heard of strange ways to get kicks but
                  But it made him very cool
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

anorak alert!!

Anorak?? Thats the result of googling the question!!!

Comment

They're inflated. Not sure if it's air or just nitrogen. Do a Google you lazy bastid!
                      They are inflated, just like your ego

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                      X