• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it......I'm going.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    Over the past few weeks I've noticed too much of a decline in the standard of posts on this forum, plus I've openly been abused by some contractors, which I don't find acceptable.
    Just be thankful that people reply to your posts... I often find that my name is the last on every thread...

Like this one probably...

Marvin.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Just be thankful that people reply to your posts... I often find that my name is the last on every thread...

Like this one probably...

Marvin.
      No I want the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        Over the past few weeks I've noticed too much of a decline in the standard of posts on this forum, plus I've openly been abused by some contractors, which I don't find acceptable.

I have done my best to advise and help those who needed some guidance, and clearly this has been appreciated by some forum contributors, but enough is enough.

Sorry, but this is the last straw. I don't deserve some of the insulting comments I have received in the past few weeks and I just find this site is going rapidly downhill to the point where I feel I have no place on it anymore.

Good luck to those who did appreciate my posts, but I won't be returning. If you want to keep up with my posts, I will now only be posting on Shout 99.
        Tis a shame.
        All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

I’ve always thought Denny was one of the wisest here. Please don’t go. ! Whoever made him/her angry , apologize now !

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            What are you all being so nasty to Denny for?
            Erm maybe because if you're really fed up and want to leave a forum you can just ...you know.... go..... and not post anymore?

But some sad little attention whores need to say goodbye and make a point. "I'm leaving, cos you're a shower of bastards!" Dunno why you bother cos you only ever get the same 2 responses, half the people say good riddance and half say oh no don't leave us.

It's only a messgae board ffs, this one happens to be a good one for the most part with some very useful info and some very knowledgeable posters but at the end of the day it's not worth tearing your hair out over.

If you don't like it don't post, there's no need to make a song and dance about it.

[/rant about one of my pet hates mode]

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
              I’ve always thought Denny was one of the wisest here. Please don’t go. ! Whoever made him/her angry , apologize now !
              You must be a female
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                IMHO He's one of the more helpful posters.
                Sigh.
                If only that opinion carried any weight in these parts!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbird
                  Erm maybe because if you're really fed up and want to leave a forum you can just ...you know.... go..... and not post anymore?
                  I used to think that but follow it to it's natural progression and forums would (and do) become increasingly polarised as the more unpleasant members force the nicer ones out without them even saying why they won't be posting anymore.
                  All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
                  X