• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it......I'm going.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it......I'm going.

Over the past few weeks I've noticed too much of a decline in the standard of posts on this forum, plus I've openly been abused by some contractors, which I don't find acceptable.

I have done my best to advise and help those who needed some guidance, and clearly this has been appreciated by some forum contributors, but enough is enough.

Sorry, but this is the last straw. I don't deserve some of the insulting comments I have received in the past few weeks and I just find this site is going rapidly downhill to the point where I feel I have no place on it anymore.

Good luck to those who did appreciate my posts, but I won't be returning. If you want to keep up with my posts, I will now only be posting on Shout 99.

Originally posted by Denny
    Over the past few weeks I've noticed too much of a decline in the standard of posts on this forum, plus I've openly been abused by some contractors, which I don't find acceptable.

I have done my best to advise and help those who needed some guidance, and clearly this has been appreciated by some forum contributors, but enough is enough.

Sorry, but this is the last straw. I don't deserve some of the insulting comments I have received in the past few weeks and I just find this site is going rapidly downhill to the point where I feel I have no place on it anymore.

Good luck to those who did appreciate my posts, but I won't be returning. If you want to keep up with my posts, I will now only be posting on Shout 99.
    People on here and other boards do get insults and personal jibes (me included). Don't take it personally. It's all part of the cathertic process.

Get a social worker, get some counselling and get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      People on here and other boards do get insults and personal jibes (me included). Don't take it personally. It's all part of the cathertic process.

Get a social worker, get some counselling and get over it

cathartic. HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

1- Everyone here gets insulted and abused - it goes in phases
        2- You are being appreciated, people may disagree with you, if they are open to discussion you can discuss logically, if they post insults and illogical answers just ignore them... i.e. you don't have to answer and declare a war with everyone who is bored and tries to tease you.
        3- (this is not only directed to you but all posters - especially AtW) why do you guys have to announce your leave, why not just slip out quietly? very pre-Madonna / child stamping feed kinda attitude

Comment

You mean - you actually meant all that stuff about fair shares of tax?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
            1- Everyone here gets insulted and abused - it goes in phases
            2- You are being appreciated, people may disagree with you, if they are open to discussion you can discuss logically, if they post insults and illogical answers just ignore them... i.e. you don't have to answer and declare a war with everyone who is bored and tries to tease you.
            3- (this is not only directed to you but all posters - especially AtW) why do you guys have to announce your leave, why not just slip out quietly? very pre-Madonna / child stamping feed kinda attitude

prima donna[I]. HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

prima donna
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

cathartic. HTH
                See what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

prima donna
                  I would say "great minds etc", but not in your case ...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Denny

Ah what's giong on here the last few weeks!!

Denny I will be really sad to see you go - I like nearly everyone on here, even those I dont agree with.
                    yes some of the arguments get out of hand, but it often helps if you just blame Bagpuss for everything - you can direct your hate in one direction that way and you dont feel overwhelmed.

Take care, and please come back (even if it's under a different name)

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X