• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clubbing in Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    I've got a cigar for you, fnah fnah!

Your pikey little thin hamlet wouldn't even touch the sides mate!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Your pikey little thin hamlet wouldn't even touch the sides mate!
      Oh I'm sure.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Oh I'm sure.

Good patter though!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Welcome back Gooner

Any advice for good places to go out in Brighton?

I am going there with Mrs Gonzo this weekend. I have been there before, but that was my stag weekend, and I remember nothing....

Comment

The Funky Buddha Lounge is a good night out with decent funky house etc..

Its under one of the walkways down to the beach in the arches - good venue and good music the last couple of times i've been.

Comment

The Beach is good; it's close to the Honey Club (under prom) but has decent 70's/80's/90's music.

Also Zap club is meant to be good during the week and seems to be the student club of choice.

Alternatively go to the EventII for two floors of 17 & 18 year olds :-)

Comment

mmmm I was replying to the original post

For Mrs Gonzo there are some good classy bars in Hove and a few in the main city centre. The Pitcher & Piano is nice; that's on the left when you walk towards the pier from West St (nr Odeon).

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
                  The Beach is good; it's close to the Honey Club (under prom) but has decent 70's/80's/90's music.

Also Zap club is meant to be good during the week and seems to be the student club of choice.

Alternatively go to the EventII for two floors of 17 & 18 year olds :-)

went to the Zap club last Saturday, 11pm until about 3am, full of Students, and some very nice ones ;0) the first coupple of DJs were pants, but it got better and the night went on, and no that wasn't the drink as I only had two beers! Funky house all night long, me and the gf had fun, and the hotel was only 300yrds away!
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                  X