• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "clubbing in Brighton"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    The Beach is good; it's close to the Honey Club (under prom) but has decent 70's/80's/90's music.

Also Zap club is meant to be good during the week and seems to be the student club of choice.

Alternatively go to the EventII for two floors of 17 & 18 year olds :-)

went to the Zap club last Saturday, 11pm until about 3am, full of Students, and some very nice ones ;0) the first coupple of DJs were pants, but it got better and the night went on, and no that wasn't the drink as I only had two beers! Funky house all night long, me and the gf had fun, and the hotel was only 300yrds away!

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    mmmm I was replying to the original post

For Mrs Gonzo there are some good classy bars in Hove and a few in the main city centre. The Pitcher & Piano is nice; that's on the left when you walk towards the pier from West St (nr Odeon).

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    The Beach is good; it's close to the Honey Club (under prom) but has decent 70's/80's/90's music.

Also Zap club is meant to be good during the week and seems to be the student club of choice.

Alternatively go to the EventII for two floors of 17 & 18 year olds :-)

Leave a comment:

• swissmike
    replied
    The Funky Buddha Lounge is a good night out with decent funky house etc..

Its under one of the walkways down to the beach in the arches - good venue and good music the last couple of times i've been.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Welcome back Gooner

Any advice for good places to go out in Brighton?

I am going there with Mrs Gonzo this weekend. I have been there before, but that was my stag weekend, and I remember nothing....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Oh I'm sure.

Good patter though!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Your pikey little thin hamlet wouldn't even touch the sides mate!
    Oh I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I've got a cigar for you, fnah fnah!

Your pikey little thin hamlet wouldn't even touch the sides mate!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Only at weekends
    I've got a cigar for you, fnah fnah!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    are you monica lewinski????

Only at weekends

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    Clubbing? At your age? Surely a nice cigar lounge would be more appropriate?
    are you monica lewinski????

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    what do you mean at my age you cheeky northan lass

I think the phrase is "cheeky northern bint"

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Now illegal in Wales as of today. Not that there are any cigar lounges in Wales, but you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    what do you mean at my age you cheeky northan lass

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X