• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hawkwind on BBC4 on Friday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hall of the Mountain Grill and Warrior on the Edge of Time... classic...

Best of all: Roadhawks...
    I'm still partial to Electric Teepee. Their performance of that at one of their all nighters in Brixton in the early 90s was spectacular. At least it was to my fried brain at the time...
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Yup

Comment

Them aliens that turned monkeys into men, built some pyramids and did a runner.

Comment

Dave Brock refused to appear because Nik Turner was appearing . All things considered, they should have just dropped Nik Turner. You can't tell the story of Hawkwind without Dave Brock.

Sam Fox? "I am the master of the universe". WTF?

Interesting documentary. I'm sure I've seen something like this on Hawkwind before. I remember Lemmy saying something like "I was never officially in the band. I was asked to fill in for one gig and I ended up staying for seven years".
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Didn't watch it. Still waiting for a torrent to appear....
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I think they repeat these.

It was an OK rockumentary but felt it spent too much time concentrating on the 71-74 period. Also I never realised just how far gone Rob Calvert was, yet another great example of where genius marries madness.

Comment

Working...
              X