• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just come back from an interview where the Finance Director described................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just come back from an interview where the Finance Director described................

......................the majority of PC users in his business as tosspots. (I kid you not). Shall I take the gig ?

Originally posted by Kyajae
    ......................the majority of PC users in his business as tosspots. (I kid you not). Shall I take the gig ?
    What is the role?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
      What is the role?
      Desktop/Server/Network Engineer

Comment

Desktop/Server/Network Engineer
        Take it - you sound like you'll fit in.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
          Take it - you sound like you'll fit in.
          That's what worries me. I don't like fitting in for fear of becoming too comfortable and before you know it, my God I've turned into a ******* PERMIE!!!!!!

Comment

That's what worries me. I don't like fitting in for fear of becoming too comfortable and before you know it, my God I've turned into a ******* PERMIE!!!!!!
            Actually mate, I'm the same... The second I start to feel comfortable, I'm outta there.

Comment

If your getting comfortable, the solution is simple. Phone up 0800 788 887 and dob yourself in. Before long, you'll have that uncomfortable feeling again!!!

Comment

Working...
              X