• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just come back from an interview where the Finance Director described................"

Collapse

• Weltchy
    replied
    If your getting comfortable, the solution is simple. Phone up 0800 788 887 and dob yourself in. Before long, you'll have that uncomfortable feeling again!!!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    That's what worries me. I don't like fitting in for fear of becoming too comfortable and before you know it, my God I've turned into a ******* PERMIE!!!!!!
    Actually mate, I'm the same... The second I start to feel comfortable, I'm outta there.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Take it - you sound like you'll fit in.
    That's what worries me. I don't like fitting in for fear of becoming too comfortable and before you know it, my God I've turned into a ******* PERMIE!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Desktop/Server/Network Engineer
    Take it - you sound like you'll fit in.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    What is the role?
    Desktop/Server/Network Engineer

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    ......................the majority of PC users in his business as tosspots. (I kid you not). Shall I take the gig ?
    What is the role?

Leave a comment:

• Just come back from an interview where the Finance Director described................

......................the majority of PC users in his business as tosspots. (I kid you not). Shall I take the gig ?

Working...
X