• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Story: "Lucy the IT contractor"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HankWangford
    bob showed up, "not again" he said, "you know what those permies are like when they have had a couple of drinks and your leaning over the pool table"
    "Me show you program real good, uh huh uh huh!" said Bob "But you know what you got to do first ...."
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Surely you mean you're? said Lucy
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
        Surely you mean you're? said Lucy
        bob looked confused, took out his mobile and phoned his old made fleety, fleety was good at explaining
        whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          "Me show you program real good, uh huh uh huh!" said Bob "But you know what you got to do first ...."
          'Alright, alright' said Lucy, I'll dress up as your mum and wear the marigolds again, just take the bob the builder mask off sas, it's freaky...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            'Alright, alright' said Lucy, I'll dress up as your mum and wear the marigolds again, just take the bob the builder mask off sas, it's freaky...
            And so I did.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

"Oh no" - exclaimed Lucy - "You are one ugly ******er, but I will get more gin and with a paperbag on your face maybe something can happen..."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                "Oh no" - exclaimed Lucy - "You are one ugly ******er, but I will get more gin and with a paperbag on your face maybe something can happen..."

Thus proving LB = AtW
                (vomit)

And no I never would, not even with a paper bag. You have an ugly heart that is my problem.

Comment

Then Lucy retired to her fantastic house with her sexy, gorgeous husband and they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Thanks for all this attention AtW, glad to know I've had an impact.

Comment

Anyone else thinking that AtW's having a ham shank over this thread? Guess you have to take female interaction where you can get it in his situation ;-)
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X