• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

t+880 days on the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffoon
    It's not a parallel universe, it's the real one. What you know as the universe is just a simulation I run from time to time. You should see some of the fun results we have had.
    On that subject: I think we need a reboot. It seems a lot of identities have got mixed. I distinctly noticed Shaun managed to say something that a lot of us agreed with. SOmething has gone very wrong.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.
        Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
          Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?
          Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?
            I saw stars this morning after off-loading last night's lamb jalfrezi and king prawn vindaloo combo. Does that count?
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Yup. That's the sort of thing.

What message did God have you?
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

member?

Of the ZeitGhosts, Zeity? If you don't know what I'm talking about it's like a cult of crazed web peeps who try to control wats popular. but, you probably won't tell me anyway....

Comment

ha ha

i get it. that's cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X