• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "t+880 days on the bench"

Collapse

• THX1139
    replied
    ha ha

i get it. that's cool.

Leave a comment:

• THX1139
    replied
    member?

Of the ZeitGhosts, Zeity? If you don't know what I'm talking about it's like a cult of crazed web peeps who try to control wats popular. but, you probably won't tell me anyway....

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Yup. That's the sort of thing.

What message did God have you?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?
    I saw stars this morning after off-loading last night's lamb jalfrezi and king prawn vindaloo combo. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole
    Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?
    Well, don’t you have a cosmic bowel movement now and again?

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.
    Are you the one who gets messages from god through his arse?

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Every time I do a reboot during a run I mess things up. Last time I did it, this place go over run with women, and I still haven’t figured out why zeitghost turned green.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    It's not a parallel universe, it's the real one. What you know as the universe is just a simulation I run from time to time. You should see some of the fun results we have had.
    On that subject: I think we need a reboot. It seems a lot of identities have got mixed. I distinctly noticed Shaun managed to say something that a lot of us agreed with. SOmething has gone very wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    It's not a parallel universe, it's the real one. What you know as the universe is just a simulation I run from time to time. You should see some of the fun results we have had.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    In the parallel universe ska is as popular as google
    ask threaded

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    If you type Google into the SKA search engine, it doesn't find Google either.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    I've just googled 'SKA search engine' and found this link, seems
    like a cool project your working on atw, i like the "rollyo", roll your own.

www.rollyo.com/andymanj/ska_and_punk_bands/

I typed 'atw' in the ska search engine and top band was
    'Fatwas' rolled by 'backtoislam'

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Let's just say that I am pleased with the way things go at the moment: I am now going to eat 2 prawn sandwitches that I just made before you posted, honest!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Since I started working on SKA, this is surely more wooden work than Geppetto needed to make a good dozen of Pinocchio puppets, and probably good thousand of Sock ones
    With your .NET skills you could have earned about £300,000 in that time, met some women, been on a few good holidays, bought a nice car, a house and led a normal life.

Never mind, this time next year you will be a millionaire.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied

like you talk to chicks.... you mean your sister!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X