• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nintendo Wi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only that but they've brought out another smaller one north of the border, its called the Wee Wii.... I'll get my coat.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros
        Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.
        You may be in luck, there was a lot of hype with the launch of the PSP, but availability was ok so you should be fine.

Comment

Following the US launch this may answer your question.

In short, there should be no problems getting one.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

i hear the european ps3 lacks the emotion chip needed for ps2 games.....they are going to use software emulation on a game by game basis...

updates will be sent out via internet as more games become compatible and a list will appear on the sony site on the launch date..

quite cheeky really..
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>
                In my youth I didn't know how important the 11+ (or any other exam) was so I pissed it. Once I realised just how significant exams were in my life I started to fail them due to panic attacks. A problem I still have to this day. I have some very complex (and fragile) coping mechanisms.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

you mean based on odd bins opening times?
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                  X