• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flying Ryanair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Well you've anwered your own question in the second sentence. If you are in the middle you've got one either side so 50/50 doesn't look so good then. And just because it is another woman that doesn't make it OK. There are dodgy women around as well.

My other half deals with mentally ill kids and their often low life parents so is quite capable of handling herself. That doesn't mean she relishes the thought of sitting with complete strangers when I'm half a plane away.

Just because some women can handle themselves doesn't make it right.
    I'll never defend RyanAir, I agree they are tulipe.

But honestly this opinion is the stupidest thing I've read on here. And I've read Suitys posts!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

I'll never defend RyanAir, I agree they are tulipe.

But honestly this opinion is the stupidest thing I've read on here. And I've read Suitys posts!
      Next time you fly either strike up a conversation or keep your ears open. I'm not the only one that isn't impressed with it so it's not just my opinion... but you are entitled to your own opinion.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X