• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breast implants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why bother getting them implanted? Just buy a pair and carry them round with you, that way you can cop a feel whenever you like.

Wonderwaif in 'get it where you can' mode
    Boom boom boom boom
    A-haw haw haw haw
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jenever
      Take up with the old work acquaintance
      Better still, when you get home say 'I bumped into <insert name> the other day in the bar. She was wearing one of those low cut black dresses that used to look so good on you. Anyway we had a long chat and she's doing very well for herself - and to top it all she looks fantastic too. Had a breast enlargement apparently. They've done a really good job, they feel really natural and yet you can't see the join'

It'll go one of two ways.
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Drop her and go and get someone with a fantastic natural pair - someone like Chloe Vernier (do a google, though the best results will not be safe for work )

Comment

"Anyone ever had a dick extension"

Often - but it then goes back to its normal size
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

For my sin's I once met a young lady who turned out to have had a boob job. I did not rate them at all they werent natural to the touch and to be honest did put my off. I couldnt get the fact they were just bags of water out my head. I would take a really bad pair for me to prefer a false pair over the.m
            I would put up with though if it was a confidence thing for the lady.

( * ) ( * )

Comment

Working...
            X