• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Breast implants

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breast implants"

Collapse

• MobileCheese
    replied
    For my sin's I once met a young lady who turned out to have had a boob job. I did not rate them at all they werent natural to the touch and to be honest did put my off. I couldnt get the fact they were just bags of water out my head. I would take a really bad pair for me to prefer a false pair over the.m
    I would put up with though if it was a confidence thing for the lady.

( * ) ( * )

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Anyone ever had a dick extension"

Often - but it then goes back to its normal size

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Drop her and go and get someone with a fantastic natural pair - someone like Chloe Vernier (do a google, though the best results will not be safe for work )

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by jenever
    Take up with the old work acquaintance
    Better still, when you get home say 'I bumped into <insert name> the other day in the bar. She was wearing one of those low cut black dresses that used to look so good on you. Anyway we had a long chat and she's doing very well for herself - and to top it all she looks fantastic too. Had a breast enlargement apparently. They've done a really good job, they feel really natural and yet you can't see the join'

It'll go one of two ways.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Why bother getting them implanted? Just buy a pair and carry them round with you, that way you can cop a feel whenever you like.

Wonderwaif in 'get it where you can' mode

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Casualy mention in passing that her tits seem to be hanging lower than when you met her, swiftly followed by a pencil test and a swift "see".

That should do the trick, though it may hurt and the taps may stop for a while.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Just mention over dinner how great you think Pamela Andersons tits are compared to hers.

Leave a comment:

• jenever
    replied
    Take up with the old work acquaintance

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I prefer a small CremBule to large bowl of custard.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Buy her some really big bra's !

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    Mmm god I love your sisters t!ts... you could try that as a subtle suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Buy her an experience voucher for her birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    So I’m in a busy bar on Saturday, and I see a work acquaintance from many many moons ago. She was wearing a low-cut blouse showing a tremendously tasteful pair of augmented hooters. Not too OTT in a silly Anna-Nicole (RIP) kind of way, just full-bodied and realistic. I accidentally brushed past her later on (elbows, not hands), this exchange demonstrating to me that said hooters felt very realistic. Let’s hear it for silicon, isn’t technology a wonderful thing? Now, how does one put in a diplomatic suggestion to the partner. Any suggestions?…
    you can learn a lot from Derren Brown

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    How about...

"Look lass, I've got a few quid saved up so let's get your tits sorted!"

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    started a topic Breast implants

Breast implants

So I’m in a busy bar on Saturday, and I see a work acquaintance from many many moons ago. She was wearing a low-cut blouse showing a tremendously tasteful pair of augmented hooters. Not too OTT in a silly Anna-Nicole (RIP) kind of way, just full-bodied and realistic. I accidentally brushed past her later on (elbows, not hands), this exchange demonstrating to me that said hooters felt very realistic. Let’s hear it for silicon, isn’t technology a wonderful thing? Now, how does one put in a diplomatic suggestion to the partner. Any suggestions?…

Working...
X