• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you like them apples?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Is that what Tommy Ten Names tells you after the Fuhrage Riots, that the only mobs that gather to attack people are those attacking Jews?
    Yet another ad hominem attack. Learn to argue the point.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Is that what Tommy Ten Names tells you after the Fuhrage Riots, that the only mobs that gather to attack people are those attacking Jews?
      Oh dear.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Yet another ad hominem attack. Learn to argue the point.
        Hope this helps.

Is that what Tommy Robinson/Andrew McMaster/Paul Harris Wayne King/Stephen Lennon tells you after the Summer Riots sparked by the murder of three kids, that the only mobs that gather to attack people are those attacking Jews?
        But i'm sure you could have decoded it yourself, instead of attacking the messenger and crying bitter tears into you cold cocoa.

Oh, and you may have noticed that in General, it's de rigueur to use epithets, like Tony Bliar, New Liebour, Triggernare etc. It's possible to make a point while still using disparaging nicknames. Maybe you slept through such post.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

Lefties or Jews?
          Lefties of course - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

You don't see many people in a Yarmulke walking down the street in gangs demanding for blacks to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I'm so clever no one can understand me?
            Or
            I post such bollux they wonder what I have been sniffing
            There you go totally understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

There you go totally understandable.
              You never fail to entertain.

But fair enough. The difference between genius and complete ****wittery isn't very big.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X