• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those that miss Her/Him you can reliver the acrimony thanks to AI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that miss Her/Him you can reliver the acrimony thanks to AI

https://topapps.ai/ai-apps/talk-to-your-ex/

Introducing “Talk To Your Ex”, an avant-garde AI application featuring in the dating category, that revolutionizes dealing with breakups. It offers a unique platform where one has an opportunity to upload their ex’s chat history and interact with a virtual replica.

The key features are numerous. For starters, it provides Chat Importation, allowing users to load previous relationship dialogues. Secondly, within AI Interaction, the tool employs high-end artificial intelligence to simulate real-time conversation, thus ensuring an astoundingly realistic experience. Another notable facet is its constant availability. Regardless of the day or time, your virtual ex is present round-the-clock, ready for a chat.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Is relivering something you do after Hannibal Lector has had at them? Or is it more of a George Best style?

Comment

Seems similar to the concept of the Be Right Back episode in Black Mirror.

The world is going slowly mad, I couldn't think of anything worse.

But then again I saw a projection recently that for Gen Alpha, their early experiences of dating in a few years may be with an AI agent rather than a fumble behind the bike shed.
      Last edited by edison; 19 March 2024, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
        Seems similar to the concept of the Be Right Back episode in Black Mirror.

The world is going slowly mad, I couldn't think of anything worse.

But then again I saw a projection recently that for Gen Alpha, their early experiences of dating in a few year may be with an AI agent rather than a fumble behind the bike shed.
        Oh that innocent excitement of being allowed beyond the elastic
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I'd like to ask one of mine why she shat in that Parisian pedal bin but deep down I know what she'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
            I'd like to ask one of mine why she shat in that Parisian pedal bin but deep down I know what she'd say.
            Well at least you know she gave a crap!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Is relivering something you do after Hannibal Lector has had at them? Or is it more of a George Best style?
              with some of them it was George Best - I drink to forget - why the heck did I go out with them? I am sure they were thinking the same, though having seen their choices afterwards I may have ruined them.

Comment

Working...
              X