• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Charming...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Charming...

or not.

He was allowed out for the annual Christmas Day Church service with his ex-wife, who is just too old for him.

However the released Court files name him so time for him to go back in his box.

https://news.sky.com/story/names-men...o-far-13041977

Some 40 of 250 previously sealed documents relating to the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein have been released by a US court.

After Judge Loretta Preska ruled they could be unsealed in December and no objections were made, the first set of court papers were published on 3 January.

They largely consist of legal arguments and interviews carried out for Virginia Guiffre's 2015 civil lawsuit against Epstein's former lover Ghislaine Maxwell, who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for recruiting and grooming girls for him.

Ms Guiffre has been the most vocal of Epstein's accusers and settled a sexual assault lawsuit against Prince Andrew for a reported $12m (£9.5m) in 2022. The Duke of York, who stepped back from public life and was stripped of his titles over his association with Epstein, vehemently denies Ms Guiffre's claims.

One of the files released this week is evidence from a woman called Johanna Sjoberg, another of Epstein's alleged victims.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

he should have kept the ski chalet. Its not going to end well.

Its like the divorce joke :

I am not going to get married and divorced again I will just find someone I don't like then give them a house.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He's not coming out of this well. The Jimmy Saville of the Royal circle.

Based on your post though I was expecting Stuart Leslie Goddard to have been named, but sadly not.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        He's not coming out of this well. The Jimmy Saville of the Royal circle.

Based on your post though I was expecting Stuart Leslie Goddard to have been named, but sadly not.
        Are you sure? can you confirm you are Adamant about that?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X