• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France and Spain Road Trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Only plated? AYCOTBAC?
    it was only £1 k a corner. Its Milan all fur coat!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

can't argue with that

can't beat a good road trip

blimey 4k on new tyres are they runflats or something, what are they ?

my mum and dad have just been to Spain in their California using the Santander ferry, fyi, mum said there were lots of people with dogs and dedicated pooing areas

Milan.
      My fault for not taking time to write my contractoruk advert. 4k includes service, new tyres, various things that need replacing on a 13 year old car.

I think when we looked at it the ferry did not allow dogs in the cabin and they had to stay in the car. Something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

AYCOTBAC??? They are gold plated with diamond studs!
        I forget that 4k seems a lot of money to some contractors, are you back being a perm again?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I forget that 4k seems a lot of money to some contractors, are you back being a perm again?
          Seems a lot of money for tyres I was expecting £500-600 a corner. For tyres (£2400) plus a service etc. £4k makes sense for a Porsche.

Maybe its me but £4k seems a lot to spend on maintaining a 13 year old car its 20% of its value.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Seems a lot of money for tyres I was expecting £500-600 a corner. For tyres (£2400) plus a service etc. £4k makes sense for a Porsche.

Maybe its me but £4k seems a lot to spend on maintaining a 13 year old car its 20% of its value.
            I tend to look after things, I'm happy that the next owner will have a beautiful low milage car that will give them many years of pleasure. It's as simple as that for me.

Comment

Working...
            X