• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What ghostly....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ghostly....

....experiences have you had?

I've started this thread because someone else can't be bothered.

I've had none yet. Very disappointed not to have found things like this - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ved-in-my-home
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Yeh. I let you do it for me maid. Now go and make me a coffee.

Mostly don't believe in ghosts. Had some odd experiences but then always been prone to seeing things, probably just me loony brain. Saw a slow flying thing with two long hairy tails once but my school mates didn't see anything. Maybe to do with stress as had an exam that day. Some things have rational explanations, kept seeing glow on a wall in a rented flat when I turned the light out, but it slowly faded away, so probably somebody just put some fluorescent stuff in the paint.

Just one thing can't explain, as not just me. When we moved into this house we were always hearing funny little knocks and bumps. One day me and son were sitting on the stairs and a child's voice started babbling right in front of us. Son said "what was that?"
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Nothing. I like a ghost story though, they're always fun.

Comment

Working...
      X