• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I made a thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Laser Cutters are great . Doesn't the leather stink a bit when you cut it though ?
    yes which is why I have a full filter & ventilation system for the laser
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      If you ever sell any of your creations let me know, my daughter would love thing!
      I would check Etsy, it’s a commercially available pattern so someone is likely to make & sell one
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

yes which is why I have a full filter & ventilation system for the laser
        Yeah, me too. When I bought mine (from HPC in Elland) the guy said that the Oracle Filtration Units were very popular among the keen amateur horticultural types.

I originally used to use the old elephants trunk tube out the window and the built in fan, but the smell of burning perspex got to be a bit much.
        Last edited by TestMangler; 24 March 2023, 16:34.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Yeah, me too. When I bought mine (from HPC in Elland) the guy said that the Oracle Filtration Units were very popular among the keen amateur horticultural types.

I originally used to use the old elephants trunk tube out the window and the built in fan, but the smell of burning perspex got to be a bit much.
          The mind boggles
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            It puts the lotion on its skin...
            If you had this, I'm sure lotion would be involved.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I looked at the HPC ones but went with a diode in the end for the working area / cost ratio

not done any acrylic yet, just ply & leather, only had it 3 weeks & just got the 40w upgrade yesterday!
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
              X