• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Magnum size

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: Magnum size

Unilever cuts Magnum packs by a quarter but prices stay the same

Ice cream packs now carry just three ice creams, rather than four

Magnum has cut the number of ice creams sold in its multipacks despite the price staying the same for shoppers.

Unilever, the owner of the brand, has shrunk the size of the packs by a quarter in the latest round of shrinkflation on supermarket shelves.

The packs now carry just three ice creams, rather than four, but are being sold at the same price as the older format. Tesco & Sainsbury's have flagged the smaller packs as “new” online.

One customer writing on Tesco's website called the change “very disappointing”.

It is the second round of downsizing for Magnums in less than a year. Unilever reduced the size of the ice creams last summer in a scramble to mitigate the impact of skyrocketing costs.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...r-prices-stay/

Still two bottles?

Comment

Looks the same size to me, do I feel lucky?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DirtyHarry1-1200x675.jpg?format=jpg&width=960.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	4257118

Well, do ya, punk?

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Phew! At first I thought you meant the extra large condoms.

Comment

Working...
        X