• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

lAST wEEK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lAST wEEK

apologies, Team, for not being around last week, it was the Benes Family skiing week in Italy.

with the car loaded to the gunnels and ski's on the roof and doing a steady 85mph we got 25 to the gallon which is pretty awesome all things considered

as part of the transition from being a permie to being a contractor I have to hand back the company car and buy something else and as luck would have it the local Porsche Center called me on Thursday and said they've got 20 pre-configured Macan's coming from the factory in Germany and with a hefty discount, the discount combined with being able to buy it vat free now that I'm back contracting made the Macan into an offer I couldn't refuse and so now the problem is solved and at the end of March early April the Benes family will take delivery of a brand spanking new Macan as the Benes second car.

What's new ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    apologies, Team, for not being around last week, it was the Benes Family skiing week in Italy.

with the car loaded to the gunnels and ski's on the roof and doing a steady 85mph we got 25 to the gallon which is pretty awesome all things considered

as part of the transition from being a permie to being a contractor I have to hand back the company car and buy something else and as luck would have it the local Porsche Center called me on Thursday and said they've got 20 pre-configured Macan's coming from the factory in Germany and with a hefty discount, the discount combined with being able to buy it vat free now that I'm back contracting made the Macan into an offer I couldn't refuse and so now the problem is solved and at the end of March early April the Benes family will take delivery of a brand spanking new Macan as the Benes second car.

What's new ?

Milan.
    East German crap.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

If it ain’t got 911 Turbo S label it ain’t worth tulip.

Comment

agreed if the engine's not in the boot then it's not a real one

nevertheless it's more fun than the tiguan or a Q5

and for the same money

so what's not to like

Milan.

Comment

And where were you in Italy?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
          X