• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man U

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man U

Fixed it for you.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

It's an incredibly weird season ... that's for sure. If you look at United's stats this season they show a completely different story from their actual performances. I can honestly say that they have been the luckiest team I have ever seen .... until yesterday when suddenly everything was reversed and Liverpool suddenly got the lucky breaks and United got nothing.

They need to strip Bruno of the captaincy ... he is an absolute disgrace. Certainly the biggest cheat I have ever seen masquerading as a football player...easily out doing Neymar. He actually threw a tantrum yesterday when United refused to take him off. He then pushed the linesman.

Comment

Didn't see any lucky breaks I did see a Liverpool team that out played ManYoo and demoralised them so much that they basically gave up after 55 minutes.

Will live long in the memory this one.

qh

He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
        X